Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sun Bathe

Photos taken on Day 6

Another of my semi-nude photo taken when I am sun-bathing. Luckily my eyes are covered up so people cannot recognize me... heng ar :P


It's so hot... I want to drink my milk milk!


Sun-bathing my back.
Guess wat's wrong with this photo? Scroll down for answer... but no prize for guessing correct...


My sotong mummy first time helped me wrap pampers... front wear to back, back wear to front... really is 1st time new mummy.

The next photo is also to test all your eye sight. See the 2 needle pricks on my feet? Sob sob, the nurse took my blood from here for blood test... pain pain :(

Oh, if uncle /auntie u cannot see the prick mark... better go check your eye sight :P

Daddy, why u cover my eyes dark dark? Play hide & seek izzit?

No comments: