Monday, November 12, 2007

My Arrival...

I arrived to this wonderful world on 28 Oct 07 (Sun), 0050 hours. I was too eager to see Daddy & Mummy, so I decided to come out 2 weeks earlier than EDD (10 Nov 07). Well, Mummy said naughty me burst the water bag on 27 Oct 07 (Sat) at 7am. However there was still no sign of contractions at 2:30pm, so Mummy was put on drips to induce so that I could come out faster. However I still took my own sweet time and only made my grand entrance after making Mummy go through 10 hours 20 min of labour! :P

Here's Mummy & Daddy looking cool & calm before delivery...



Daddy took my nude photos 20 min after birth. I shy shy so must use hands to cover... hee hee.
But I not shy at sharing my vital statistics at birth :P

Weight: 3.055kg
Length: 49cm
Head Circumference: 33cm


Here's my first "Quan Jia Fu" taken with Daddy & Mummy in the labour ward :)
Mummy still looked so fresh & energetic after birth... except her hair a bit messy :P

No comments: